SnuzPod3 Bedside Crib Dusk
SnuzPod3 Bedside Crib Dusk
- Comfort, feed and be closer to your baby
- NEW wider & lighter lift-off bassinet
- NEW Reflux incline feature
- Fits divan & framed beds (max. mattress height 63cm)
- 0-6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided
- Mattress included
Sleep safely, feed easily and be even closer with the all-new SnuzPod3 bedside crib! Boasting a stunning new look and brand new features, making it the perfect sleep solution from newborn to 6 months .
More than just a bedside crib
Lightweight lift-off bassinet
20% bigger yet 30% lighter, making it more spacious for baby and easier to lift and go for use around the home.
A separate reflux leg slots in place at one end of the SnuzPod, providing a gentle elevation to help soothe and comfort your baby.
Dual-view breathable mesh
Two breathable mesh sides help promote airflow and allow you to view your baby at all times.
By your side
Nothing compares to waking up next to your happy smiling baby, and the peace of mind of having them close to you all night long.
A zip-down wall makes night feeds convenient and provides baby with their very own safe sleeping space.
With 9 height settings, SnuzPod attaches perfectly to both divan and framed beds using adjustable straps provided.
For the home
Lift and go
No need for a separate Moses Basket! The lift-off bassinet is super lightweight (4.1kg) and extra spacious.
Daytime naps, sorted!
SnuzPod is always by your side, meaning your baby has one consistent sleep environment.
Perfect as a standalone crib
When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnuzPod3 can be used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps soothe baby to sleep.
Design, quality & comfort
Crafted with care
Designed and engineered in England, SnuzPod3 is beautifully made using natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
Award winning design
SnüzPod is the only bedside crib to receive the prestigious Queen’s Award!
Supportive mattress included
Made only with materials certified to Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby), guaranteeing no harmful chemicals or substances.
Good to Know
- Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided
- Complies with British Standards BS EN 1130:1997
- Removable fabric that can be hand washed
- SnuzPod fits flush to parents' mattresses up to 58cm (measurements taken from floor to the top of the mattress). However, the zip-down front wall is specially designed to be safely used with taller beds to a maximum parent mattress height of 63cm
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Included: Bed Straps (Fits divan and framed beds)
- Included: Quilted mattress (44 x 80cm), with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, guaranteed free of harmful chemicals
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech Wood
- Images are for guidance only
- Requires self-assembly
- Product weight: 11kg
- Maximum weight of the child 9KG
- Product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its knees.
Experience the SnüzPod in store
Haven’t had a chance to use it yet as we’re still waiting for our little arrival but it was easy to put together and fits perfectly with our bed. The mattress is good quality and I’m sure the little one will be really comfortable. The delivery was prompt and everything arrived in good condition. We’re really looking forward to using it as soon as she arrives.
Nice and sturdy. Great customer service, when we encountered a faulty part it was swiftly replaced. Very happy with this purchase.
We finally have it and it’s brilliant! Bought on sale. Good quality and nice colours. Now only waiting for our little one to arrive...
We haven’t put it up yet waiting until closer to my due date but I’m sure we will be impressed
Stylish and functional. Great service. Fast delivery. Would buy from Snuz again and would highly recommend!
Really good quality and well thought out design.
Nice design, good quality, good value
Our baby is imminent, so alas, hasn’t used it yet and is unable to review the features. However, the materials and construction appear solid and well thought out. Sturdy, yet light enough to manoeuvre around the room very easily. I did struggle to put it together at first, as some of the instructions, I felt were a little ambiguous. This arose with the cross support bars - they were all very similar except for a couple of cm difference...I only realised this when near the end of the build, which resulted in me taking it apart and starting again. But once my wife pointed out my mistake...the pod came together in no time at all (2 weeks continuous work)...no, about 40 mins. The pod looks great and appears well designed. Only during field tests we will know for sure, but all signs point to a positive union between baby and cot.