SnuzPod4 Bedside Crib Dove
SnuzPod4 Bedside Crib Dove
- UK's Best-selling Bedside Crib
- Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby
- NEW ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night's sleep
- NEW 3D breathable mattress included
- New machine washable mesh liner
- Meets new bedside crib safety standards BS EN 1130:2019
- Gentle reflux incline option
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib (new max. height 73cm)
Where Sleep Begins
Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby with SnuzPod⁴ the UK's Best-selling Bedside Crib! Now even more breathable thanks to its innovative NEW ComfortAir system, with unique air-flow vents, machine washable mesh liner, and improved base ventilation, helping to regulate your baby's temperature for a good night’s sleep. SnuzPod⁴ also boasts a lightweight removable bassinet and new breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover for all-round better support.
Comfort Meets Cool
SnuzPod4 helps regulate your baby's temperature with its innovative ComfortAir system. A combination of unique air-flow vents, air-permeable mesh liner, and base ventilation designed to increase airflow and breathability for a great night’s sleep, all around.
SnuzPod4 packs comfort, breathability, and safety all in one expertly designed crib that will see your baby going from awake, to zzz in no time.
Held to a Higher Standard
Safety tested to the latest Bedside Crib Standard, SnuzPod4 is a sturdy, dependable alternative to other cribs on the market. Allowing you to soothe your little one night and day, safe and sound. Now fitting more beds than any other bedside crib, SnuzPod4 is crafted with care to ensure only the best experience for parent and baby.
Is there a new safety standard for bedside cribs, and what has changed?
Yes, there is! As of November 2020, all bedside cribs manufactured including SnuzPod⁴ need to meet the new crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019. As part of the new standard, when set up next to a bed, all bedside cribs must now have a 12cm barrier or wall to prevent baby from being able to roll out of the crib, while making for easy access during the night.
How does it attach to my bed?
Straps provided are compatible for Divan, Ottoman, and Framed beds. The strap goes around the stand of the SnuzPod and through the frame or base of the bed, before clipping together and being pulled tight.
Does the crib require assembly?
Yes. Assembly can be done by one person and takes around 50 minutes. All parts and tools are included.
Can it be cleaned?
Yes! The new ComfortAir breathable liner inside the crib can be easily removed and machine washed. If necessary, the outer fabric of the crib can also be removed and washed by hand.
Will it fit my bed?
SnuzPod⁴ fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib, with a maximum height (to the top of the adult mattress) of 73cm. The lowest height setting for SnuzPod⁴ in bedside mode is 53cm, and every crib comes complete with straps to attach it to multiple bed styles including divan, ottoman, and framed beds.
Is a mattress included?
Yes, every SnuzPod⁴ includes a premium quality mattress, with a breathable cover that can be removed and machine washed. We always recommend the use of a waterproof mattress protector to ensure your mattress stays clean and dry, protecting from any little accidents.
How does the reflux tilt work and is it included?
Yes, SnuzPod⁴ comes with a reflux leg which can be attached to either end of the crib, depending on which side of the bed it is placed. This has the effect of raising one side to help soothe and comfort your baby. Due to the requirements of the new standard, the reflux tilt feature is tested for use only when SnüzPod⁴ is in standalone mode with the wall up and pole in.
Can I leave the wall dropped down when in bedside mode overnight?
SnuzPod⁴ has been tested and deemed safe for use with the wall down when in bedside mode with the top of the zip-down wall sitting flush to the adult’s bed. The mesh wall acts as a barrier to stop baby from rolling into the bed, whilst also giving you easy access during the night.
What's the difference between SnüzPod³ and SnüzPod⁴?
Both SnüzPod³ and SnüzPod⁴ can be used as a bedside crib or standalone crib, and feature a reflux incline option and lift-off bassinet for use around the home. SnüzPod⁴ boasts a new ComfortAir breathable system that promotes air flow and helps regulate baby's temperature thanks to its unique mesh vents and breathable liner. In addition, SnüzPod⁴ has a new half-height wall setting which can be left in place during the night, making it easy to access baby without having to zip-down the wall. It also meets the latest bedside crib safety standards (passing BS EN 1130:2019) and fits taller beds (up to a maximum adult mattress height of 73cm).
Can I use a sensor Pad with the SnuzPod4?
SnuzPod4's Comfort Air(TM) system includes mattress level airflow, for optimum breathability. Whilst we recommend the use of a Snuz Mattress protector, we cannot recommend the use of additional padding, as this could compromise the airflow of the mattress.
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR SNUZPOD4
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm).
- Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
- Images are for guidance only
- Wooden frame: Beech faced plywood and solid beech
- White Fabric Bag: 99% Polyester. 1% Nylon
- Grey Fabric Bag: 100% Polyester
- ComfortAir Liner: 100% Polyester
- Mattress: Cover: 100% Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyurethane CV Foam
- Mattress cover can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be used.
- Removable fabric bag can be hand washed
- ComfortAir liner can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- WARNING: Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit, kneel, or pull itself up. This product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up unaided.
- WARNING: The product shall not be used before reading the instructions for use.
- Maximum recommended weight of child is 9KG (20lbs).
- Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad.
- When using a mattress with SnuzPod4, ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 20mm.
- Fits divan and framed beds
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019