SnuzKot Skandi Haze Grey
SnuzKot Skandi Haze Grey
- SnüzKot Haze Grey Skandi - Modern and minimal in true Scandinavian style
- Converts to toddler and junior bed
- From birth to 10 years (separate extension kit)
- No MDF or veneer
- Requires SnuzSurface SnuzKot Mattress
- NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF UK
Discover the NEW SnüzKot Collection, with 15 individually styled cot beds to create a truly unique nursery. Converts from birth to approx. 10 years.
Grows with your child
As your child grows, so does SnüzKot, converting to a toddler bed up to 4 years, and with the additional junior bed extension kit to approx. 10 years.
3 mattress heights
The highest mattress position makes it easy to lift your newborn baby in and out, and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent
No MDF or veneer
Designed to last, every SnuzKot is made using sustainably sourced wood, without the use of MDF, chipboard or veneer
Complete the look
Put the finishing touches to your nursery with the ready-assembled matching changing unit and co-ordinated bedding.
- External size: W72 x L133cm x H89cm
- Mattress required 68 x 117cm
- Birth – 4 years. 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Meets British Safety standard BS EN 716-1:2017
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Solid wood and plywood frame with stainless steel fixings
- Requires self-assembly
Really good quality
Looks fantastic and easy to build and infact we will buy a second for our twins
This cotbed is pretty pricey compared to others out there BUT this is one of the few cotbeds that will actually last a while! With the extention pieces our son could easily use this bed till hes 10! Love the fact that the bed is beechwood and not MDF which gives us peace of mind as we know its a sturdy cotbed. I took 1 star off as the bed arrived with the colour chipped in certain places.
Took a while to put together and not a smooth finish but overall a nice design and looks like a nice quality item that will last many years.
Great solid cot. Worth the investment
Fantastic quality. So versatile. Although pricey to start with, it's great value for money considering you can use the bed up to 10 years old. The rose gold is beautiful too - looks very expensive.
Lovely cot! Amazing customer service....they responded quickly and sorted out issues promptly. Highly recommend
It is a very nice looking cot. Fairly easy to put together and sturdy. We have only used it for its stage 1 use, but no issues at all. Would be happy to recommend. There are two pieces of wood you have to store somewhere for a few years until you need them for the full bed extension. It would be great if they could be discretely attached to the cot somehow. I have a feeling I will be trying to remember the safe place I put them in a few years :-)
Great design and love the look