SnuzPod3 Bedside Crib Dove Grey Rose Gold
SnuzPod3 Bedside Crib Dove Grey Rose Gold
- Comfort, feed and be closer to your baby
- NEW wider & lighter lift-off bassinet
- NEW Reflux incline feature
- Fits divan & framed beds (max. mattress height 63cm)
- 0-6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided
- Mattress included
- IndyBest Winner & Best Crib 2019 Junior Awards
Sleep safely, feed easily and be even closer with the all-new SnuzPod3 bedside crib! Boasting a stunning new look and brand new features, making it the perfect sleep solution from newborn to 6 months .
More than just a bedside crib
Lightweight lift-off bassinet
20% bigger yet 30% lighter, making it more spacious for baby and easier to lift and go for use around the home.
A separate reflux leg slots in place at one end of the SnuzPod, providing a gentle elevation to help soothe and comfort your baby.
Dual-view breathable mesh
Two breathable mesh sides help promote airflow and allow you to view your baby at all times.
By your side
Nothing compares to waking up next to your happy smiling baby, and the peace of mind of having them close to you all night long.
A zip-down wall makes night feeds convenient and provides baby with their very own safe sleeping space.
With 9 height settings, SnuzPod attaches perfectly to both divan and framed beds using adjustable straps provided.
For the home
Lift and go
No need for a separate Moses Basket! The lift-off bassinet is super lightweight (4.1kg) and extra spacious.
Daytime naps, sorted!
SnuzPod is always by your side, meaning your baby has one consistent sleep environment.
Perfect as a standalone crib
When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnuzPod3 can be used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps soothe baby to sleep.
Design, quality & comfort
Crafted with care
Designed and engineered in England, SnuzPod3 is beautifully made using natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
Award winning design
SnüzPod is the only bedside crib to receive the prestigious Queen’s Award!
Supportive mattress included
Made only with materials certified to Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby), guaranteeing no harmful chemicals or substances.
Snüzpod In Real Homes
Over 150,000 parents love and trust SnuzPod for their baby's sleep
As one of the original bedside cribs to launch in the UK, we're proud to have received over a dozen awards for SnuzPod including:
Good to Know
How does it attach to my bed?
Straps provided are compatible for both Divan and Framed beds. The strap goes around the stand of the SnüzPod and through the frame or base of the bed, before clipping together and being pulled tight.
Does the crib require assembly?
Yes. Assembly can be done by one person and takes around 45 minutes. All parts and tools are included.
Can it be cleaned?
Yes. The fabric part of the crib can be removed and washed by hand.
Will it fit my bed?
SnüzPod fits both divan and framed beds, fitting flush to parents’ mattresses up to 58cm. However, the zip-down front wall is specially designed to be safely used with taller beds to a maximum parent mattress height of 63cm.
How does the reflux tilt work and is it included?
Yes, every SnüzPod3 comes with a reflux leg which can be attached to either end of the crib, depending on which side of the bed it is placed. This has the affect of raising one side to help soothe and comfort your baby.
- Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided
- Complies with British Standards BS EN 1130:1997
- Removable fabric that can be hand washed
- SnuzPod fits flush to parents' mattresses up to 58cm (measurements taken from floor to the top of the mattress). However, the zip-down front wall is specially designed to be safely used with taller beds to a maximum parent mattress height of 63cm
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Included: Bed Straps (Fits divan and framed beds)
- Included: Quilted mattress (44 x 80cm), with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, guaranteed free of harmful chemicals
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech Wood
- Images are for guidance only
- Requires self-assembly
- Product weight: 11kg
- Maximum weight of the child 10KG
- Product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its knees.
- Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad
Experience the SnüzPod in store
Haven’t used the crib as of yet as baby isn’t due until the end of May but I put it together myself and I’m almost 27 weeks pregnant. It was so easy to put together, it came with all the necessary tools which were easy to find and the steps were easy to follow, very impressed. It’s a lovely finish and exactly how I pictured it, if not better. My older daughter has already tried it out with her dolly’s and we absolutely love it. Can’t wait for the baby to be here to try it out for real. Thank you so much x